Tel. of office +886-2-23624900
Tel. of Lab.
- B.S., 2001, Department of Physics, Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan
- M.S., 2004, Department of Physics, Fu-Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Ph. D, 2015, Graduate Institute of Applied Science and Engineering, Fu-Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- 2021 - present, Assistant Research Specialist, Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- 2016 - 2021, Information Engineer, Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- 2015 - 2016, Postdoctoral Fellow, Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Laboratory automation
- Administration system.
Honors, Awards, and Recognitions
- Spectral/structural data of helium atoms with exponential-cosine-screened coulomb potentials, Int. J. Quant. Chem. 115, 830(2015).
- Quantum entanglement for helium atom in the Debye plasmas, Physics of Plasmas 22, 032113(2015).
- Quantum entanglement for two electrons in the excited states of helium-like systems, Can. J. Phys. 93, 646(2015)
- Quantum Entanglement of helium-like atomic systems, Phys. Rev. A 87, 022316(2013).
- Spectral data of helium atoms with screened Coulomb potentials using the B-spline approach, Phys. Rev. A 85, 042516(2012).