Office Room 366
Tel. of office (+886)23624966
Laboratory Room 501
Tel. of Lab. (+886)23624949
- B.S., Physics, 2003, National Taiwan University
- M.S., Physics, 2005, National Taiwan University
- Ph.D., Physics, 2013, University of Michigan, Ann arbor, USA
- 2014-2016, Postdoctoral Researcher in IAMS, Academia Sinica
- 2017-2020, Project Scientist in Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, USA
- 2021-present, Assistant Research Fellow, IAMS, Academia Sinica
- Quantum phenomena in light-driven systems
- Excitonic effects on Nonlinear optical responses
- Real-time simulation of quantum dynamics
- Computational methods of many-body physics
- Ab initio many-body perturbation theory
Honors, Awards, and Recognitions
- Polaron spectral properties in doped ZnO and SrTiO3 from first principles, Phys. Rev. Research, 2, 043296 (2020).
- Exciton Shift Currents: DC Conduction with Sub-bandgap Photo Excitations, arXiv:1904.12813 (2019).
- Ising order in a magnetized Heisenberg chain subject to a uniform Dzyaloshinskii-Moriya interaction, Phys. Rev. B, 96, 214441 (2017).
- Ca3P2 and other topological semimetals with line nodes and drumhead surface states, Phys. Rev. B, 93, 205132 (2016).
- Charge density wave transition in single-layer titanium diselenide, Nat. Comm. 6, 8943 (2015).