Tel. of office +886-2-2366-8246
Tel. of Lab. +886-2-2366-8217
- B.S., 2007, Department of Applied Physics, National Chiayi University, Chiayi, Taiwan
- M.S., 2009, Department of Physics, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Ph.D, 2014, Institute of Photonics Technologies, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Physics, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan (2014~2015)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Division of Laser Spectroscopy, Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics, Germany (2015~2017)
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Applied Chemistry, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan (2017~2018)
- Broadband laser technique and optical frequency comb
- Real-time and time-resolved spectroscopy
- Molecular fingerprinting and sensing
- Precision and high-resolution spectroscopy of free radicals
Honors, Awards, and Recognitions
- The Promising Young Asian Spectroscopist Award (The 3rd Asian Workshop on Molecular Spectroscopy) 
- Outstanding oral award (The 2nd Asian Workshop on Molecular Spectroscopy) 
- Chien-Shiung Wu Fellowship 
- Best Poster Award in Atomic and Molecular Physics (Annual Meeting of the Physical Society 2015, Taiwan) 
- Poster Prize Award (The 24th International Conference on Atomic Physics, Washington, D.C. USA) 
- Best Poster Award in Atomic and Molecular Physics (Annual Meeting of the Physical Society 2014, Taiwan) 
Pei-Ling Luo*, “Long-wave mid-infrared time-resolved dual-comb spectroscopy of short-lived intermediates.” Opt. Lett. 45, 6791 (2020).
Pei-Ling Luo* and Er-Chien Horng, “Simultaneous determination of transient free radicals and reaction kinetics by high-resolution time-resolved dual-comb spectroscopy.” Comm. Chem., 3, 95 (2020).
Pei-Ling Luo*, Er-Chien Horng, and Yu-Chan Guan, “Fast molecular fingerprinting with a coherent, rapidly tunable dual-comb spectrometer near 3 μm.” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 21, 18400 (2019).
Pei-Ling Luo*, Chen-An Chung, and Yuan-Pern Lee*, “Rate coefficient of the reaction CH2OO + NO2 probed with a quantum-cascade laser near 11 μm.” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 21, 17578 (2019).
Pei-Ling Luo*, Yasuki Endo, and Yuan-Pern Lee*, “High-resolution vibration-rotational spectra and rotational perturbation of the OO-stretching (ν6) band of CH2OO between 879.5 and 932 cm-1.” Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 20, 25806 (2018)
Pei-Ling Luo*, Yasuki Endo, and Yuan-Pern Lee*, “Identification and self-reaction kinetics of Criegee intermediates syn-CH3CHOO and CH2OO via high-resolution infrared spectra with a quantum-cascade laser.” J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 9, 4391 (2018)
Ming Yan, Pei-Ling Luo, Kana Iwakuni, Guy Millot, Theodor W. Hänsch and Nathalie Picqué*, “Mid-infrared dual-comb spectroscopy with electro-optic modulators.” Light: Science & Applications 6, e17076 (2017)
Pei-Ling Luo, Jin-Long Peng, Jinmeng Hu, Yan Feng, Li-Bang Wang* and Jow-Tsong Shy*, “Precision Frequency Measurements of 3,4He 23P→33D Transitions at 588 nm.” Phys. Rev. A. 94, 062507 (2016).
Pei-Ling Luo, Jinmeng Hu, Yan Feng, Jow-Tsong Shy* and Li-Bang Wang*, “Doppler-free intermodulated fluorescence spectroscopy of 4He 23P-31,3D transitions at 588 nm with a one-watt compact laser system.” Appl. Phys. B 120, 279 (2015).
Pei-Ling Luo, Yu-Chan Guan, Jin-Long Peng, Jow-Tsong Shy*, and Li-Bang Wang*, “Measurement of the 21P1-31D2 Transition Frequency in 4He,” Phys. Rev. A. 88, 054501 (2013).
Pei-Ling Luo, Jin-Long Peng, Jow-Tsong Shy*, and Li-Bang Wang*, “Precision frequency metrology of helium 21S0-21P1 transition,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 111, 013002; 111, 179901(E) (2013).