Welcome to ACCMS-8
We are pleased to announce that the 8th Conference of Asian Consortium on Computational Materials Science (ACCMS-8) will be held at the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST), Taipei, Taiwan on June 16-18, 2015.
ACCMS was established in 2000 to nurture and promote research and development activities in computational materials in Asian countries. The first Asian Consortium on Computational Materials Science (ACCMS-1) was successfully held in Bangalore, India in 2001. Then, the meeting was held in Russia (Novosibirsk, ACCMS-2 2004), China (Beijing, ACCMS-3 2005), Korea (Seoul, ACCMS-4 2007), Vietnam (Hanoi, ACCMS-5 2009), Singapore (ACCMS-6 2011), and Thailand (Nakhon Ratchasima, ACCMS-7 2013). In the last ACCMS-7, more than 240 participants from 24 countries enjoyed academic discussions and nature circumstances in Thailand.
ACCMS-8 will continue the tradition of ACCMS. In ACCMS-8, computational physicists, chemists and material scientists will gather to discuss important issues and to share essential progresses in various fields such as biotechnology, catalysis, spintronics, electron transport, thermoelectric effect, energy applications, and etc.
We hope that you will take the opportunity to network with new acquaintances, and to build upon those relationships that have already been established. We look forward to welcoming our friends and colleagues from Asia, as well as other parts of the world.
- The conference venue is at the International Building (IB) of NTUST, its location is shown at the map of lodging webpage.
- The poster size in ACCMS-8 is A0 portrait (no bigger than 90 cm in width and 150 cm in height).
- Abstract Submission Deadline: April 28, 2015
- Abstract Acceptance Notice: May 3, 2015
- Early Registration Deadline: May 5, 2015
- Registration Deadline: May 19, 2015